Your privacy and security is of our utmost concern. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
We reserve the right to change items, prices, policies or other elements or our website at any time and without notice. The contents of our site, and the site as a whole are intended solely for personal, non-commercial (other than for purchases made on our site) use by users of our site. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the contents, the site, or related software. All images property of Aquelarre except where otherwise noted or permitted.
Effective as of October 15, 2018