Retail Sales Manager | Beverly Hills/Culver City, CA
Our high end clientele requires an articulate, well-presented individual for this position. This individual should have a career focus in fashion and be professional, friendly, stylish, and intelligent with a warm, upbeat attitude. The Sales Manager will provide an exceptional level of customer service ensuring that each visitor who enters the shop has a positive and memorable experience. The Sales Manager will deliver an elevated, personalized experience while being perceptive to each customer’s specific needs. Using extensive product knowledge and styling skills to provide expert assistance, the Sales Manager will focus on building a steady clientele and driving business through sales.
- Deliver exceptional, personalized client experiences to the highest standard
- Demonstrate expertise in styling and wardrobing
- Self-educate on product/brand knowledge to be well-versed in brand stories as well as size and fit specifics
- Be efficient in following-up and delivering exceptional after-sales service to all clients
- Demonstrate creativity in generating new business and increasing top client sales
- Participate in store events, trunk shows, product launches and other special projects
- Achieve or exceed weekly/monthly sales goals
- Pro-actively maintain visual merchandising standards, store cleanliness and organization, down to the smallest details
Execute any ad hoc tasks as needed for business.
- Must have a career focus in fashion
- 2+ years fashion, retail or hospitality experience
- Excellent client service and verbal/written communication skills
- Familiarity with designers stocked by Aquelarre Shop a plus
- Able to work flexible days/nights/hours including weekends and holidays
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Proficient in POS systems and Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Location: Aquelarre Shop Pop-Up at Beverly Center - Beverly Hills, CA & Aquelarre Shop at Platform - Culver City, CA
- Seasonal Part Time: October 2019 - April 2020
- 12-20 hours/week
- Starting Rate: $16-18 hourly based on experience
- Flexible schedule
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "SALES MANAGER" in the subject line along with a personal introduction and a few words about why you think you’d be a great fit for this position.